antichristwillrise - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* antichristwillrise > Topics

Subject: catchy phrases
Replies: 11 Views: 3467

songflo 5.10.07 - 12:10pm
xtians say em all the tym *

songflo 5.10.07 - 12:18pm
'god bless u'. i ws xtian. drop the 'god bless u' its taboo. god aint got no blessings left 4 satanists coz we dnt need em. i find it hard 2 b nyc 2 xtians coz it all ends in a 'god bless u' it makes me sick! *

songflo 5.10.07 - 12:23pm
'thnk god!' no in thnx god 4 al the great things tht happen in my lyf, 4 cryin out loud he had nothin 2 do with it! *

vampi16 9.10.07 - 07:11pm
Hi all u cat eating freaks..r u guys really that deep?..so what driven u to be one?im just browzing around lookin at different religions..crazy stuf has been happening thoughout my life very close to where i live an all around da world.im aware of alot of dem strange things.ppl who havnt fink it crazy or a good story! *

vampi16 9.10.07 - 07:22pm
I dnt understand much of da religion i was born in coy there r nw too many debates,things being said about it...an coz my fwend such a pure soul and she believed deeply in god age 9 but where was he?she was shot..his work is nolonger visible is it..what is he doing in our world?luck does it come frm him?is reincarnation true?wait why talk to u guys aie 4get it! *

vampi16 9.10.07 - 07:24pm
Hi all u cat eating freaks..r u guys really that deep?..so what driven u to be one?im just browzing around lookin at different religions..crazy stuf has been happening thoughout my life very close to where i live an all around da world.im aware of alot of dem strange things.ppl who havnt fink it crazy or a good story! *

cofingal 10/22/2007 - 2:50:05
You cant blame an imagenary religion 4 what happnd in ur life, its all just the consequences of ur own decisions. Whetha there z a god or not no one knows yet who really gives a ? Think about it people.. nothing is really 4real unless you believe in it, so why bother? *

death62 7.11.07 - 09:19pm
The xian god does not exist. We should all knnw that by now. Jesus is just another way to say enslave the human race and percecute people with intelligence. The catch phrase i HATE is Satan is the father of all lies(he doesnt lie when he tempts adam and eve or when he tempts jesus). The thing i hate is when people pray for me... It makes me so f*cking angry. I dont invade their privacy so why invade mine? I think the only solution is to crucify them all *

hobit666 5.07.08 - 12:32pm
ave satanas. true death we dnt come crashing into their homes sayin convert convert. xtians make me f.ucking sick 2 da core. they mst al burn. *

svicious 20.10.08 - 08:12am
GOD DAM IT.is god goin to come and strike the bad thing down.no *

svicious 20.10.08 - 08:14am
if some thing happens its gods will.what does that even meen. *

svicious 20.10.08 - 08:17am
god moves in mysterious ways.thats what they say when something doesnt go their way.i say its all their fault. *

* antichristwillrise Forum

Search:
topics replies

* antichristwillrise

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits